Read highlights from our webinar about a new balance system that can determine minimum weight and standard deviation without the need for weights
Checking the performance of a balance and calculating its minimum weight is an important factor in ensuring accurate weighing in today’s regulated laboratories.
In a recent webinar, now available on demand, A&D Instruments’ European Director of Weighing, Steve Vaughan, outlines a patented new technology from A&D called Electronically Controlled Load™ (ECL) — incorporated in the companies APOLLO series GF-A/GX-A balances — which allows automatic precision assessment of a balance and determination of minimum weight, at the simple touch of a button.
The webinar covers:
- Balance suitability and performance testing, what it is and why it’s important
- Conventional methods of balance performance determination using calibration weights
- A new approach using patented ECL technology & benefits of this new approach
Missed the live event? Don’t worry, you can watch the webinar on-demand>>
At the end of the webinar, our guest speaker answered live questions from attendees, the highlights of this Q&A session can be read in the article below.Read Highlights of the Q&A Session
Today, it has become commonplace for materials to be weighed with automated devices. As precision balances are increasingly used in that way not just in production lines/systems but also in laboratories, users now face a range of unexpected problems. The incorporated advanced technologies in the GF-A | GX-A Series provide innovative solutions to the user.
- Impact Shock Detection (ISD) – Reliable high speed printer with easy paper replacement.
- Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) – Automated self diagnostic check at the touch of a button.
- Flow Rate Display (FRD) – Streamline & improve filling or dosing accuracy & precision.
- Smart-SHS – Latest advancement in hybrid weigh cell design.
- QuickMin-S – Easily calculate the minimum sample weight to USP 41 at the installation location.